cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

MODELING IMAGES NOT BEING SHOWN!

ptc-3068462
1-Newbie

MODELING IMAGES NOT BEING SHOWN!

The download was fine, but my Aspire 5570 laptop won't show the modeling screen. Buttons work, print preview shows images, but all I get is a black screen with a disappearing mouse when trying to work on projects. I was able to download the program with no problems, but when I try to work on the projects all I see is a black screen. My mouse seems to disappear when I go over the screen where the images should be ramdomly as well. When I change the application to Annotation rather than Modeling, I can see things, but changing it back is like the screen freezes on the image that was on it before and touching anything gives me the back screen with a little of the previous image on the top. Ex. Print preview shows what should be there, but closing brings back the black screen with the Options (Print, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Close). What Should I do?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags