cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Lines in Tables Invisible (Creo 2.0)

wjamieson
4-Participant

Making Lines in Tables Invisible (Creo 2.0)

I am creating a BOM table in Creo with repeat regions that also lists which parts are not shown in the drawing. I would like to make the vertical line inside the red box invisible. (Please reference the attached drawing "example_table.PNG.") Is there a way to make lines in a table invisible in Creo? Thanks for any help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

1) Go to Table Tab

2) Select the table in which you want to make line invisible

3) After selection of table under rows & columns option Line Display option will be highlighted

4) then select the line you want to make invisible.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

1) Go to Table Tab

2) Select the table in which you want to make line invisible

3) After selection of table under rows & columns option Line Display option will be highlighted

4) then select the line you want to make invisible.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

MartinHanak
23-Emerald V
(To:sgupta-2)

Hello,

it is important to know that Creo enables you to "hide" inner table lines, only !

Dirty trick...

If you want to have table consisting of 1 cell "without" borders, then create such table, enter requested text/parameter into it and change the size of the cell to 0.1x0.1mm. The cell borders transform to almost invisible dot .

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
wjamieson
4-Participant

When I select the table, the line display icon stays greyed out. Why can't I select it?

wjamieson
4-Participant

Oh I see, I have to select all the cells in the table before I can select the line display option. Thanks for your help!

Announcements