cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Mass Properties of Family Table Instances in Drawing Table

TedOtto
3-Visitor

Mass Properties of Family Table Instances in Drawing Table

I have a part with a family table with several instances. Is there a way to get the Mass and COG parameters from each instance to show up in a table on the drawing? If so, how would I go about doing this?

Thanks!

Ted Otto

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
TedOtto
3-Visitor
(To:TedOtto)

After searching more, I figured it out. If I add a parameter to the family table, and use the parameter found within a Mass Properties Feature, then I can make it show up. I already had the Mass Properties feature in the generic part, but I wasn't able to find the parameters in the part, I had to change to feature, pick the Mass Properties feature and then the parameters I wanted showed up.

Thanks!
Ted

Top Tags