cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Mass intance on a different sheet drawing

LG_3291301
1-Newbie

Mass intance on a different sheet drawing

Hello, 

I've a part with an intance (BRUT), and in the same drawing, I want two sheets. One with the final part, this other with intace.

The weight of my part and this intance are different. But in my drawing I can't manage the different.

Do you have a solution to manage it?

Best regard,

Luc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In the note calling out the mass value, you need to have the correct session ID. Every part or assembly, when in memory in Creo, has a unique session ID. It's an even number (0, 2, 4, ...) for parts, odd number (1, 3, 5, ...) for assemblies.

If both parts are being used in the same drawing, you make the part you're interested in the active one, then the note text you type is:

&MASSE[.1]g

Creo will append the correct Session ID to the end of the parameter name, like &MASSE:0[.1]g, &MASSE:2[.1]g, etc.

Once you do this it should work correctly for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

In the note calling out the mass value, you need to have the correct session ID. Every part or assembly, when in memory in Creo, has a unique session ID. It's an even number (0, 2, 4, ...) for parts, odd number (1, 3, 5, ...) for assemblies.

If both parts are being used in the same drawing, you make the part you're interested in the active one, then the note text you type is:

&MASSE[.1]g

Creo will append the correct Session ID to the end of the parameter name, like &MASSE:0[.1]g, &MASSE:2[.1]g, etc.

Once you do this it should work correctly for you.

Thanks a lot, that works perfectly

Hi,

please see uploaded video. Also I uploaded test data created in Creo 7.0.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags