cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Material Properties driven by Family Tables

gjackson
1-Newbie

Material Properties driven by Family Tables

I am currently using WF5 and am creating catalog parts. When i set my Family table to include "ptc_material_name" the parts will change materials based on the family table instance. However when i add an appearance to my material, it will not change appearances to the instance from the origional part (the material information changes but not the color) even though i have changed the material. I have changed the switch "mat_assign_appearance" to off and to on and can't get any changes.

any ideas?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags