cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Mirroring Grouped Components

bhartwich
1-Newbie

Mirroring Grouped Components

Hello Gurus.

I am working on a skeleton where I had some features (datum planes, points, and axes) grouped together. I then mirrored the group to create symmetrical features. Now I need more features in the original group, so I created them and dragged them into the group expecting the mirror to update as well. It doesn't!! We are on WF4 M090. I searched for this topic and found some older entries that say you need to basically recreate the mirror. Hope that this is something that might have been addresses since then. Recreating the mirror will mess up the publish geom, and assembly models. Any hints out there?

Thanks for any help,

Brent

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I always met this problem,and that give me a heavy headache,so does anyone have a solution?
Top Tags