cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Missing Drawing Frame detail

SleepyDog
1-Newbie

Missing Drawing Frame detail

I have loads of drawings to release which were created by my predesessors.

The problem is that when I open them in ProE some of the drawing frame is not visible.

If I open a new drawing the detail is present but once I save it and reopen it the detail is missing again.

Is there a setting in ProE which could cause this?

Regards

Andrew.

Missing drawing frame detail 1.JPG

Missing drawing frame detail 2.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
KevinBradberry
5-Regular Member
(To:SleepyDog)

I've seen this happen when the disappearing items are images imported into the drawing. They become invisible, but are still selectable.

But, it's not likely that the disappering items in your drawing are images, are they? Whatever the items are check the drawing tree and see if they're hidden for some reason.

Hi Andrew

If I open a new drawing the detail is present but once I save it and reopen it the detail is missing again

One of the cause might be conflict in formats

Generally this happens when you have different formats with same name

1.You can check this by searching the formats with the name in working directory

2.Check that the format you are using is in format directory as per pro_format_dir path in config.pro

Regards

K.Mahanta

I had the same issue. Then I just pulled the .frm file from the default location to the working directory, where the .drw file is located. Close the .drw and reopen it. It works!

Top Tags