cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Missing Model Name

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II

Missing Model Name

WF4

I'm dealing with an assembly created by another vendor of our client.  They evidently created a master model and then copied surfaces from the master model into the part in a separate assy named "const_assembly".  This assy does not seem to exist anymore, at least a search in the client's SAP system reveals nothing.  What I really need is that master model, but Proe won't even give me the name of the file so we can search for it:

[cid:image001.png@01CEE51E.1DB12010]

Is there any way to determine the master model's file name?

--
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
2 REPLIES 2

Did you right click on one of the failed features and click "Full Information" or something like that? Usually the text message that pops up includes any other data that is available.

Joshua Houser

(have I talked to you about FIRST robotics yet?)

Pelco by Schneider Electric

Methods & Tools Sr. Engineer

Yep, I tried that.  The dialog I posted is the most detail I could get.

--
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Top Tags