cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Missing hidden lines in Creo 5.0 drawing

ndele
9-Granite

Missing hidden lines in Creo 5.0 drawing

Hi, my coworker is running into an odd issue. We normally use No Hidden views and use the Edge Display to show certain hidden lines. They ran into an issue where the drawing would not display the hidden lines. If Show Modified Edges is used, they can see the edges that were set to display as hidden. Once checked in, Creo View did indeed show the hidden lines, but the drawing on their PC doesn't reflect this. I opened the drawing on my PC and the hidden edges were showing. Our detail options match, same for system colors. Our config files should pretty much be the same, but that was the next thing I was going to try.

Thanks,

Nick

2 REPLIES 2
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:ndele)

Hi,

add following option at the end of config.pro file and open your drawing.

graphics  win32_gdi

If you will see hidden lines then the problem is related to graphic card drivers.

Martin Hanák

Hey Martin,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately they are busy today so we won't be able to test it out today, we will try on Monday.

Some additional information: this only happened to 2 projected views (top and bottom views). Other views were fine and they were able to bring in/show hidden lines. This has only happened on one drawing so far and is the first time I've seen something like this. Hopefully their GPU isn't dying on them or something, always an expensive fix.

Thanks for your insight, I'll post an update as soon as we test it out.

Cheers,

Nick

Top Tags