cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Missing planes in model tree

ptc-5736673
1-Newbie

Missing planes in model tree

Hello everyone,

When I closed my computer on friday everything was still ok, but when starting Creo this morning my planes are missing from the model tree.

But when I create a new part the planes are visible in the model tree.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5736673)

Do you have a filter setting that is turning them off?

Berry,

you have to save Model Tree configuration into a file and set MDL_TREE_CFG_FILE in config.pro to point to this file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

PLanes are features and assembly tree by default does not show features. Part files do show features.

You can turn features on in assemblies by clicking on the hammer tool at the top of the tree and selecting the top option.

Top Tags