cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Modelcheck & Thingworx

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Modelcheck & Thingworx

With this article, https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS294562, PTC says that Creo 7 will use Thingworx for the Modelcheck Metrics reporting tool. Will existing Creo/Modelcheck customers get enhanced Thingworx based metric reporting tool as part of our maintenance (those with perpetual licenses) when Creo7 is released?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Ben,

We still have much to decide on that, so at the moment, I don’t have an answer to that question.

Luke

Any updates on this yet?  I am trying to decide if I will do any work with Modelcheck as is, or wait until we go to Creo 7

@jbailey @BenLoosli 

Thanks for following up on this. This project has been descoped from Creo 7.0 and there is no definite timeframe for implementation. That said, it is something that we are actively investigating, to work out the best solution for customers.

Did either of you use the old metrics tool? If so, can you let me know how you were using it and what value you found. If not, how would you envision using such a tool? What requirements would you have for it?

Thank you,

Luke

Top Tags