cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Modifying Dimensions in Sketcher

Steve99
3-Visitor

Modifying Dimensions in Sketcher

Out of nowhere I am having an issue when trying to modify dimensions in the Sketcher.  Typically, I was able to modify dimensions by double clicking and then making the change and moving to the next, but now I am unable to do that.  When I double click the dimension will briefly highlight (like normal) then quickly closes before I can modify it.  I have been forced to always use the Modify Dimensions wheel which I used to use occasionally when locking the scale for making changes to the sketch.  Anyone experiencing this?  IS there a fix?  Any help would be greatly apprciated.

Steve

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Steve99)

5 REPLIES 5
StephenW
23-Emerald II

Awesome, thank you so much for the quick response.  It was driving me crazy.🤣

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Please state the version/build (9.0.7.0 or 10.0.4.0) of Wildfire/Creo when asking a question. What may be 'broken' in one version release may be 'fixed' in another.

I did, but for some reason it didn't save it when i posted it.  Thank you for the response and the issue has been resolved.

Looks like i also forgot to accept it as a solution, my bad

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags