cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Need help with Creo 2.0

dcoin
1-Newbie

Need help with Creo 2.0

Hello everybody,

I am trying to do my hw, but I got stuck at the small circle in the red areas. So, Can you guys please show me how to make 5 circles that their angles of distances from each other are the same?

I don't remember what my professor did, but he said about 360/5????

I can do the other ways, but it will take a lot of time.

4.png

Thank you all

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:dcoin)

You build a rotational pattern and for the angle you enter 360/5. You could then modify the 5 to the d# that has the value of 5. That will keep the angle parametric.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

You build a rotational pattern and for the angle you enter 360/5. You could then modify the 5 to the d# that has the value of 5. That will keep the angle parametric.

rcook
6-Contributor

Put in one hole and then pattern it. If you want to follow the design intent of the sketch, then place the first hole as a type "Diameter". Then pattern the hole using an axis pattern that references the center axis of the part. 5 pattern members, equally spaced around 360 degrees. Screenshot is from Creo 3, but it's the same in Creo 2.

pattern.jpg

dcoin
1-Newbie

I don't really like to make another post, so I post it here D

Can anybody please show me where I can find the dome mode????

I look for everywhere, but I can't find it.

l43.png

Thank you

StephenW
23-Emerald II

In the top right corner, there is a magnifying glass for search. Click the glass then type dome in the box, it will take you to the dome command.

I personally would simply add a revolved arc on your part though.

I would also suggest in your future posts to start new ones with titles that are more descriptive of your question. Most everyone asking questions needs help with Creo X.0 so a better title would probably help you get better responses and allow you to mark correct answers on the post so future users can search and find answers easier.

dcoin
1-Newbie
(To:StephenW)

I am practicing for a midterm, after I am done with everything, I don't really know how to make the bracket look like in picture. Please help me!!! 

20151027_131842_zpskbuth0ke.jpg

Thank you

sorry, bout ready to head home...

google: cutting sections with a curve or sketch.

You might find a video on youtube

dcoin
1-Newbie

Oh i get it, so I only need to cut it with a retangular.

Thank you so much, I totally didn't think about it

Top Tags