cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

New Draft Feature In WF5 ...

ira.winston
1-Newbie

New Draft Feature In WF5 ...

Good Morning All! This short video of Wildfire 5's newVariable Pull Direction Draft was submitted by a contributor and I wanted to pass along the direct link to the launch page.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I may be wrong, but this was possible in previous versions of Wildfire. Now I have to check. 🙂

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

Yes Damien, you are correct this has been fiunctionality available in the advanced feature tools for a long time...

Doug, I am a little confused when you mention that this feature has been available in proe for a long time. I am not seeing the Variable Pull Direction Draft feature that is in Wildfire 5.0in my Wildfire 4.0 menu, as shown below. Can you please direct me to the config.pro file option that will enable this function in Wildfire 4.0 and 3.0?

Curious thatVariable Pull Direction Draftshows up ina search of theWF5 Help but not in the WF4 Help. Perhaps there is an EAC training class or Free Lunch replay that coversVariable Pull Direction Draftin more detail than we provided at the link below.
Top Tags