cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

New to creo: pull command bug in direct express?

onechil
1-Newbie

New to creo: pull command bug in direct express?

I'm new to Creo, I'm using direct modeling express 6.0 and running it on a windows virtual machine on a mac.

I'd appreciate if someone could share some insight about what I might be doing incorrectly.

Thanks,

I get this when I use the pull command..

Screen Shot 2014-10-20 at 11.51.36 AM.png
and if I press tab while pulling, I get this:
Screen Shot 2014-10-20 at 11.51.53 AM.png
However, when I exit the pull command and click on the green checkmark, the pink cylinder flattens back down to a circle 2D profile. And if I exit the pull command and click on the green checkmark while the cylinder is green, the odd-shaped cylinder shown above, remains.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags