cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

New utility for Creo: Repeat Last Command in Creo Parametric

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

New utility for Creo: Repeat Last Command in Creo Parametric

Repeat-Last-Command (RLC) utility recognise last command used in Creo and allow to you start to use last used Creo command. Apply it with CTRL+SPACEBAR

For example: if you create a Datum feature you can crate new Datum feature directly with CTRL+SPACEBAR or in the Sketch if you create new Rectangle and you need to create again the new one - select CTRL+SPACEBAR and you can create again last command (Rectangle).

DONATE: If you find my RLC (Repeat Last Command) utility useful, please support me - Money donation will be nice 🙂 - DONATION button you can easy find on my "download" page.

Download RLC utility: http://4kside.com/en/download.html

Good luck,
Vladimir Palffy

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
15 REPLIES 15

Good job Vladimir! I checked it and it also works fine with Creo Parametric 2.0 Thank you very much and congratulations!

Hi @VladimirPalffy,

Thank you for your job, it's very helpfull, but i need a question to you.

If i have the path StartCreo 4.0 in a folder based on server and not in C: , what i have to do with the app? It give me an error and doesn't work.

Thank you

Cosimo Rizzo

Hi Cosimo, It doesn't matter if you "have the path StartCreo 4.0 in a folder based on server". You only need your trail files. You can control where Creo write it with this config.pro option: trail_dir If you write for example: trail_dir C:\temp inside your config.pro file, the trails will be inside 'temp' folder and this is what you need to fill in the first box, when you run '4K-app_Repeat-Last-Command.exe' program. Albert

Hi Albert, thanks for detail explanation for trail_dir configuration option.

Note: I have had idea to explain it in more detail in the video, but I think that a lot of Creo users know - what and where is trail file(s) Smiley Happy

@Cojarvis - it is not necessary install utility one more time: change path for trails manually here: c:\ProgramData\4K_Side\Repeat-Last-Command\source_params.txt

And add to your config.pro file the Mapkey from: c:\ProgramData\4K_Side\Repeat-Last-Command\mapkey.pro

Best Regards, Vladimir  
Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Hi @Trebla, @VladimirPalffy ,

Thank you all for answering me. Maybe i was wrong to find the trail folder, but i'm sure that i use the correct folder, now i try  to follow better your instruction. Smiley Very Happy

Thankyou again.

Regards

Cosimo

BPO
5-Regular Member
5-Regular Member
(To:Cojarvis)

Is there a way to obtain the utility without getting a Trojan virus? That is what is happening when attempting to launch the RLC utility after following all the instructions of which had to be obtained via special email correspondence Mr. Palffy since the link on this page only led to an unrelated file.

Trebla
15-Moonstone
(To:BPO)

Hi BPO,

I downloaded the ZIP file right now, no virus found... Kaspersky.jpg

BPO
5-Regular Member
5-Regular Member
(To:Trebla)

Here is how the virus attack took place:

I downloaded the file from the link that was shown for obtaining the RLC utility, named:

4K-app_Repeat-Last-Command.zip

But the proper RLC files were not contained in the link. So I contacted the author and was (privately) directed to download the zip file named:

When I installed it and attempted to run it, it did not function, but immediately my antivirus software reported the Trojan virus. Soon I received an extortion threat by way of email, with proof that personal password had been compromised already, which suggests that the Trojan virus had already done its sinister work.

Did you install the utility, and does the RLC utility work as described?

BPO
5-Regular Member
5-Regular Member
(To:Trebla)

Correction to my last correspondence; it should read:

Here is how the virus attack took place:

I downloaded the file from the link that was shown for obtaining the RLC utility, named:

4K-app_MultiMapkey.zip

But the proper RLC files were not contained in the link. So I contacted the author and was (privately) directed to download the zip file named:

When I installed it and attempted to run it, it did not function, but immediately my antivirus software reported the Trojan virus. Soon I received an extortion threat by way of email, containing proof that personal Windows password had been compromised, which suggests that the Trojan virus had already done its sinister work.

Why is the utility found at the link named 4K-app_MultiMapkey.zip? That is a misleading title and after all, does not contain files that appear related to the utility.

Or did you actually install the utility, and does the RLC utility work as described?

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

Dear all,
First of all I need to tell you that I have changed the web page structure and system somehow redirect to wrong file (multimapkey)
I will check it and let you know.
Thanks for the info that link is not correct.

Regards Vladimir
Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Trebla
15-Moonstone

Hi BPO,

I downloaded the RLC app in 2017, it works fine. I checked in creo2 and also creo4.

I send you my RLC 2017 file.

You can check before run it that there is no virus inside.

Best wishes

Hey Vladimir,

I know I'm a little late to the post but I was wondering if there was a way to recreate this somehow without downloading it? My company won't allow downloads like this to my computer so I was curious if there was another solution. I'm working on Creo 7 by the way.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt, 

This small utility I have created long time ago. 

Also I use there some installation boudle which is not allowed for many companies. 

Is not so practical but on that days was suitable for current request. 

I will try to find a way how to explain logic in simple way without additional installation. 

... But in these days I am not in the office... Summer time 😎

In September, I will try my best to answer. 

Thanks for your understanding and also for your requests. 

Bye, Vladimir 

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Thanks Vladimir, enjoy your time off!

The idea for you has existed in Solidworks for more than 10 years.

https://help.solidworks.com/2013/english/SolidWorks/acadhelp/t_Repeat_Last_Command.htm?verRedirect=1

I don't understand why it hasn't been implemented in Creo yet

Thanks

Top Tags