cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

OVERSIZED WINDOWS VIEW

MB_10508968
12-Amethyst

OVERSIZED WINDOWS VIEW

Hi, how can I resize the view window based on solid model?

I'm using CREP PARAMETRIC 9.

I have the necessity of draw a surface "Area designata 1" in an assembly, then I have to hide the surface in drawing.

MB_10508968_1-1688992845165.png

Althought I hide the surface, the view window is oversized because it feels the presence of the surface. The oversize of view window causes problem of views overlapping.

MB_10508968_0-1688992650673.png

How can I resolve this problem?

Kings regards.

Michele Barile

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:MB_10508968)

A different way to do this is instead making the surface feature "Area designata 1" in the top level, make the part that contains the surface feature, then use simplified reps to turn off the part. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II

I usually make these sorts of views a Partial view (in the view properties) and sketch the boundary so it controls how large the view is. Not automatic by any means but effective.

I won't tu apply a partial view, because the assembly is too large and I want to apply an interrupted view too.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

A different way to do this is instead making the surface feature "Area designata 1" in the top level, make the part that contains the surface feature, then use simplified reps to turn off the part. 

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags