cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Old Crusty Brain Syndrome...need help with a Config option

DeanLong
10-Marble

Old Crusty Brain Syndrome...need help with a Config option

I cannot remember/find the option that allows the dimension height/font to be increased on the screen in part and assembly mode. I did this in 3, 4 and 5 during the period my eyesight decided to head south.

Can you guys remember what that oneis?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:DeanLong)

I like this subject line (old crusty brain syndrome) - may use it occasionally 🙂
BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:DeanLong)

These are the lines I added to my config for Parametric 2. (Thanks to the PTC training session I attended down here in Dallas!)
!====added 3/2014 to control fonts in Creo UI.
menu_font aerial, bold, 10
model_tree_font aerial Narrow, 2

Try TEXT_HEIGHT_FACTOR

Bigger numbers = smaller text

Also, Pro/E may need a reboot to take effect.

x

Thanks....All

FYI...TEXT_HEIGHT_FACTOR is not shown as a config option

Correction.....I am wrong....David Schenken is correct. TEXT_HEIGHT_FACTOR is the correct config option.

It is a hidden config option which is why I could not simply click "find" and well, find it. Thanks to David for saving an old(er) man's eye for a little while longer.

Top Tags