cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Ordinate dimension base line with no decimal places

kaudibert
8-Gravel

Ordinate dimension base line with no decimal places

Is there a way to automatically have the baseline have no decimal places. The zero and the begining of an ordinate dimension defaults to the current default decimal places and it is standard practice here to change the decimal places for the baseline to zero.

I have a mapkey that does it quick but automatic is better than running a mapkey.

I try to automate all of my repetitive activities and this one is starting to annoy me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

No one has any ideas on this?

In Reply to Kevin Audibert:

Is there a way to automatically have the baseline have no decimal places. The zero and the begining of an ordinate dimension defaults to the current default decimal places and it is standard practice here to change the decimal places for the baseline to zero.

I have a mapkey that does it quick but automatic is better than running a mapkey.

I try to automate all of my repetitive activities and this one is starting to annoy me.

dgallup
4-Participant
(To:kaudibert)

If you do metric dimensioning and suppress trailing zeros then you will automatically have a baseline with no zeros. Set lead_trail_zeros STD_METRIC in your drawing detail file.

No one has any ideas on this?

PTC quality philosophy: We've upped our quality standards. Up yours.

Top Tags