cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

PIN ASSEMBLY, TRANSLATION FAIL.

eres
1-Newbie

PIN ASSEMBLY, TRANSLATION FAIL.

Hi Guys,

I need some help. Initially all was right and ok. After i changed the parts (hydraulic cylinder), i can't even do the pin assembly. Note that my pin assembly has 2 sets as my part is a hydraulic cylinder.

To let you know, the changes on the hydraulic cylinder is only the bore diameter.

sledge1.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eres
1-Newbie
(To:eres)

So i answer my own question.

We found that there is a problem with the sub assembly.

What we did is we suppress all sub parts and resume one by one, at the same time try to do the pin assembly after one another.

There was a problem with the tangent assembly on one of the parts.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
eres
1-Newbie

even a simple pin connection also fail now.

sledge2.jpg

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

are you able to reproduce the problem on simple testing assembly ?

MH

Martin Hanák

no luck.  but tomorrow we gonna check the subassembly connection. maybe got connection errors.

eres
1-Newbie

So i answer my own question.

We found that there is a problem with the sub assembly.

What we did is we suppress all sub parts and resume one by one, at the same time try to do the pin assembly after one another.

There was a problem with the tangent assembly on one of the parts.

Top Tags