cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

PROBLEM IN CHANGING THE CREO 2.0 ENVIRONMENT

ptc-4131294
1-Newbie

PROBLEM IN CHANGING THE CREO 2.0 ENVIRONMENT

I am facing the problem with changing the environment of Creo 2.0 from default to white on black can any body help me?

problems is as follows:-

--After changing the environment to white on black or black on white, when i preview the drawing file before printing the document and then after closing the preview, the environment automatically changes to default but with the geometry colour remains the same. i.e in white on black the geometry colour in drawing becomes white and background is black. so after closing the preview of drawing, the background as well geometry colours becomes same i.e white

so please somebody helpme out for this problem or let me know if the problem is with Software version....

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I am on Creo 2.0 M030 and the only default option is black on white, not the reverse. Using the print preview, it works as expected. If I use dark background, go to print preview and click print preview, the background turns white and the features turn black with line width. When I click preview again, it turns off... if I exit, it comes back to how I left it, and if I exit while the preview is active, the screen also comes back to where I left it. I am not seeing your issue in my version. That is not to say it doesn't exist because I have seen this behavior before in other functions.

Can you be more specific with which menu choices you are making. I could only guess at some of your options, and not having white on black as an option sort of threw me.

Of course, as with all quirks in the software, i highly recommend opening a customer service case to give PTC an opportunity to become aware of possible issues. It makes the software better for all of us.

Top Tags