cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

PTC CREO 3.0 Schematic issues

mpatel-2
1-Newbie

PTC CREO 3.0 Schematic issues

Hi Everyone,

I am using Creo Schematic tool for the first time. I have gone through the tutorial on creating new project.

I have started working on a wiring diagram project but have few question and some issues that I can't find solution on the web. Please see them listed below:

1. When I create a new project it asks me to use
    template design “C:\Program Files (x86)\PTC\Creo
    3.0\M010\Schematics\creoschematics\demodb.rsd”, if I don’t select this then I
    don’t see any components in “Catalog Explorer”, Is there a way to manually set
    the path to symbol library??
  2. Assigning colours to Wires doesn’t work
  3. How to make visible symbol property such as Vendor,
    Vendor PN and Reference Designator?
  4. Please also show me how to import custom schematic page Border Outline
    and title block
  5. Also, I had issue setting correct GRID, it was
    difficult to get smooth wire connection (ended up having “steps” in the single
    wire),
  6. I tried to export XML report for the test project to import it to Solid works but didn’t work?? Please see attached XML
    file. The design has few open nodes.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Mitul

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags