cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

PTC Creo 3.0 Student - No Workspace?

tbell
1-Newbie

PTC Creo 3.0 Student - No Workspace?

Recently installed Creo 3.0 Direct and Parametric student versions.

For both programs however, whenever I open an existing part file or attempt to commence a new design no workspace is displayed.

Instead the work space is entirely black. All the tool bars are still visible, just no work space content.

Why can I not view any models?

Note: this problem commenced with installation. My existing files were created about a year ago when I commenced using Creo under a then existent department licence.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:tbell)

Hi,

you cannot open files created in Creo session using Commercial license in Creo session using Student license.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags