cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

PTC Survey: Give us 7 minutes and you could win a Microsoft Surface!

psutton
5-Regular Member

PTC Survey: Give us 7 minutes and you could win a Microsoft Surface!

Hi all. I’m conducting a survey to better understand the 3D CAD environment and perception of PTC Creo of our customers. Your participation will help us stay in tune with views and current issues involving CAD Software. As a thank you for your time, PTC is giving away* three Microsoft Surface Tablets. The survey should take between 7 and 12 minutes.

*Complete the survey by April 30, 2013 to be included. The drawing will be held on May 7, 2013, and winners will be notified by email.

Take the Survey now: http://ptcreosurveys.polldaddy.com/s/current-cad-environment-survey

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
15 REPLIES 15
Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II
(To:psutton)

I'll DEFINITELY be taking this, though as unlucky as I am, I hold no hope of winning anything. Caveat emptor, expect to get both barrels.......

Now your going to blow the odds for me. Shhhhh. Fewer that take it the better for us.

Somehow I got snagged in the survey. It asked when my organization would be moving from Pro/E to Creo... but(?) I already did!... and then it goes on to badger me on why not?

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TomD.inPDX)

It also begs the question as to why you want to move to Creo so I selected other and told them what some of my apprehensions are migrating. I did notice that at the end, it dumps you off at the trianing website.

Go no further than WF4, or be prepared for the 7 Levels of He77.......

psutton
5-Regular Member

Antonius - Sorry for the snag. I pushes you down that path if you select any Pro/E or PTC Creo Elements/Pro as being active. I should have added the "We already migrated" option in those questions.

Thanks Peter. Maybe a back button in the survey would help. That way we could at least see where we might have made an erroneous choice.

Are you updating the survey for another go?

psutton
5-Regular Member

I would update it, but I have no idea what it would do to my existing results. Some of these survey tools are unable to adjust to changes in active surveys. I'll just have to write it up to a lesson learned!

...and I was so looking forward to trying a new Surface

psutton
5-Regular Member

I checked the results, you completed the survey so you are entered into the drawing. No need to redo.

Thanks for the confirmation, Peter. Have a great day!

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

He's just trying to get his name in the hat twice.

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II
(To:psutton)

So, who was the winner?

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:dgschaefer)

Full disclosure, eh, Doug?

Well, I assume it wasn't me ...