cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Piping Bend information in Drawings

AmarKarthi_Aras
2-Guest

Piping Bend information in Drawings

Hi folks,

I'm in need of a help in Piping.

Actually i've got a small piping assembly consisting of one Pipe and two end fittings at both the ends.

When I create a drawing for the assembly i'm trying to create a table to show the bend informations in terms of X, Y & Z using "Repeat Region". But the location info corresponds to the Assembly's def CSYS which is actually arbitraty and lies somewhere out of the actual assembly, hence making the Bend Info table meaningless to be used for reference in production.

Rather I would require the bend info w.r.to some co-ordinates that actually lie inside the assembly either of the end fitting's CSYS or the Pipe's CSYS.

I had attached the actual files and drawings.

Can some one help me out?? I'm dying for a solution!!!

Thanks!

AmarKarthi

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags