cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Previously saved files not showing in windchill directory

OT_11096252
1-Newbie

Previously saved files not showing in windchill directory

Hello,

This morning, I reopened some files (from Windchill workspace) and continued work on them from last week. At some point, I realized that I wasn't connected to my organizations Windchill server, so I saved all of my work, and closed Creo (through task manager), reopened, and logged into the server. At this point, many of the files I was working on stopped appearing in the directory.

What's weird is that some files were reverted to a very old state (prior to this morning session), while some file which were created recently (during morning session where not logged into server), were saved, and some files created and saved prior to this morning were completely deleted. I have no idea what to do and this is causing many hours of lost work. Please help!

(Creo Parametric 9.0.3.0)

1 REPLY 1

Hi @OT_11096252,

Thank you for your question!

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.
Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant. It sometimes helps to have screenshots to better understand what you are trying to do.

Thank you for your participation!

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Top Tags