cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Printer Lineweight

ptc-4482052
1-Newbie

Printer Lineweight

Hello Planet PTC,

As a new user of Creo 1.0, I've run into an issue with the final printing that I have been unable to solve. Any member of my assembly that has been sectioned, the entire sectioned member and not just the cut face, and the border of all detail views are printing extreamly heavy. After searching for a long time, I have been unable to find any configuration setting to fix this. I've tried manually assigning a linestyle to the sectioned member, but this did not work.

Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere that will correct this lineweight issue?

Thanks,

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Ted...

I'm not sure if the lineweights in Creo can still be manipulated with a table.pnt (pen table file) but here's one to try it with. Try pointing to this file in your printer setup and see if this corrects the problem. If so, I'll send you the entire guide I wrote on how to manipulate pen table files.

Thanks!

-Brian

Top Tags