cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

ProTK: ProIntfSliceFileExport and SimpReps

OlafOelsner
1-Newbie

ProTK: ProIntfSliceFileExport and SimpReps

Hello, I try to export an external SimpRep as an STL file. The STL file should only visible components, but currently it contains all components. What do I have to do to export only visible components ? Thanks in advance Olaf Oelsner
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Olaf, perhaps it is better if you make this in two steps. At first you can create a simplified representation with all your parts you need. Click then File-> Save a Copy. The new name is for example "test". Now you must change the Type. Choose "External Simplified Representation" and then return. Open this file and create a stl part. Good Luck! Regards Jürgen

Hi Jürgen, thank you for the answer, but I have the Problem only when I try to do it with the Pro/Toolkit function ProIntfSliceFileExport. Best regards Olaf.
Top Tags