cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Problem with AAX and ISDX

jo'neill-2
1-Newbie

Problem with AAX and ISDX

I recently had a hard drive failure. When I got my computer back from IT, I was no longer able to use AAX (Advanced Assembly Extension) and ISDX (Interactive Surface Design Extension).

My IT person insists that he installed the same license file.

Is there a separate license file for these modules? Would he have had to install these modules separately? Is there a way to tell which modules are installed / licensed? I've gone to File >> Help >> System Information, but I don't see anything that looks like AAX or ISDX.

I am using Creo 2.0.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, you need to move PROE_FlexAdvISD on top priority. Select PROE_FlexAdvISD license in list and use up arrow to move that upside.

Config.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Possible these licenses were not not added in command to start. You may need to reconfigure Creo 2.0

1. Run reconfigure.exe from <Creo 2.0 install location>\Parametric\bin

2. Select Next > Next > Customize

3. Select Command configuration > Edit

4. Move required Licenses from left to right > Ok > Ok > Install.

Hope this will help.

Thank you for your help.

When I ran the utility, these were the licenses listed to run:

1.png

There were no additional licenses on the left-hand side.

John

Ok, you need to move PROE_FlexAdvISD on top priority. Select PROE_FlexAdvISD license in list and use up arrow to move that upside.

Config.jpg

Yes, that worked. Thank you very much.

John

Now that I have done this, my Flexible Modeling has disappeared. Does one prevent the other from running?

I think, reason of this is, License for Flexible modeling is a part of PROE_EssentialI and AAX & ISDX are in PROE_FlexAdvISD, so when Creo will launch for sirst time, it will use PROE_FlexAdvISD. In that session you will get AAX and ISDX, if you will launch new session, it will use PROE_EssentialI which will allow flexible modeling.

Thank you. This worked.

Thank you. This worked.

Top Tags