cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Regenerated an Assembly, Saved, Model is not Regenerated

wbottis
12-Amethyst

Regenerated an Assembly, Saved, Model is not Regenerated

Hello,

In CREO 5, I regenerated an assembly model, saved, and was prompted to regenerate?  Then, I clicked OK and still had the regenerate icon showing in the lower-right corner of the graphics window.  Can someone explain what is going on with this regeneration obsession by Creo, why isn't it satisfied, and why isn't it telling me why it isn't satisfied?  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

@wbottis wrote:

Hello,

In CREO 5, I regenerated an assembly model, saved, and was prompted to regenerate?  Then, I clicked OK and still had the regenerate icon showing in the lower-right corner of the graphics window.  Can someone explain what is going on with this regeneration obsession by Creo, why isn't it satisfied, and why isn't it telling me why it isn't satisfied?  Thank you.

Hi,

it looks like your assembly contains circular loop which causes reported behaviour.

• enlarge message area ... maybe you will see some important information
  • the problem may be hidden in relations

Martin Hanák

I think you are correct, Martin.  I will need to open each part and investigate the relations in each.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:wbottis)

This may not help, but this is some of the things that I ran into in Creo 4.0:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Part-Modeling/Regenerated-Family-Table-Instances-Part-2/m-p/595097

Top Tags