cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Remove Solid Weld Features Listed in BOM Table Creo 9.0

kblacker
7-Bedrock

Remove Solid Weld Features Listed in BOM Table Creo 9.0

I am using Creo 9.0 and have been using the Welding application to put solid fillet weld features into an assembly to show where welds are located. There are two assemblies and their associated drawings I have that are very similar. In one of the assemblies, the weld features are defined as solid and there is only one simplified representation (Master Rep). These weld features do not show up in the repeat region BOM on the drawing, which is perfect.

On the other assembly, there is also only one representation (Master Rep), and the solid weld features DO show up on the repeat region BOM, which is not what I would like.

Neither of the repeat regions have filters applied, and I am trying to figure out what the difference is so I can remove the weld features from the BOM table without having to use a filter every time.

Is there a setting or option I am missing? How can I turn off the weld features in a BOM?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:kblacker)

This worked for me. Thank you!

Top Tags