cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Retentention of external sketch dimensions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Retentention of external sketch dimensions

For Windchill prep work I have been ordered to clean up my models. I have to make all external sketches internal. Many of my models are faily table driven and thus the external Reference dimensions are entered into the Family Tables.

I have noticed as I am "cleaning up the generic model" the reference inside the external sketch is different to the one on the external sketch, thus the new internal Reference dimension needs to be added into the family table. The result is that everything is reset to the standard generic, both on the model and the drawing also looses all its dimensions, this is a real pain!

Does anyone know a way of copying these reference dimensions into the internal sketch before deleting external sketch?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags