cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Righ Click No Dropdown Menu

xdxdz
3-Visitor

Righ Click No Dropdown Menu

Hey guys,

Just start learning Creo. I now have a problem:

In the instruction, instructor does a lot of right-click, will have a pop-up menu, as shown below.

Mine will not show anything. Is there some setting?

Capture 1.JPG

How do I change my software? Or how can I define the angle between two lines? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JariElomaa
13-Aquamarine
(To:xdxdz)

Remember to slam down the right mouse button at least for one second. There is a delay in the right-click menu. It does not come up as quickly as in any other Windows program.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II

It depends on which tab you have selected and if you have pre-selected any geometry or datums.

RMB is context sensitive so you will get different options based on what you have selected or not selected.

JariElomaa
13-Aquamarine

Remember to slam down the right mouse button at least for one second. There is a delay in the right-click menu. It does not come up as quickly as in any other Windows program.

So its a right hold more than it is a right click 😵 I wish I knew this a few months ago

kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:NL_10395098)

RMB has two main functions depending on how long you hold it.  A hold (~1/2 sec) will bring up a context sensitive menu, A click will perform a querry selection: cycles the preselection through all of the items available for selection under the pointer.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags