cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Schematics erro baixar libraries

MS_Santos
13-Aquamarine

Schematics erro baixar libraries

Hello , I am accessing the Schematics , it has an icon to download the libraries that navigates to another site that appears bar , when I click on it I go to another site where I browse to download this Library that says that free gives error in the same , Site all the time this giving error, nor access page.

Virtual Interconnect - Component Libraries main page (virtual-interconnect.co.uk)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BillF
13-Aquamarine
(To:MS_Santos)

Do you have a license for newer versions?  If so, I recommend going to 7 or 8.  A lot of things have changed since 4.

Are you using Schematics 4 or Schematics 4 Lite?  Lite is a try out version and does not support use of libraries.
Unfortunately, I have never seen this "online" library item.  The usual way is to build up your library on a local (usually a network location that all your users can see) drive.  
I would suggest putting in a ticket with PTC or browsing in their support documents.  They may have a very old document that discusses the "online" option.

Virtual Interconnect is a vendor that does contract work in Schematics along with selling libraries and some add-on programs.

You can also build your own library (we do) so that the components look exactly like you want them to.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MS_Santos
13-Aquamarine

"I still haven't found a solution to the problem" Has anyone experienced this?

Hi,

Could you please provide a direct link to this library?

MS_Santos
13-Aquamarine
(To:VladimirN)
BillF
13-Aquamarine

Do you have a license for newer versions?  If so, I recommend going to 7 or 8.  A lot of things have changed since 4.

Are you using Schematics 4 or Schematics 4 Lite?  Lite is a try out version and does not support use of libraries.
Unfortunately, I have never seen this "online" library item.  The usual way is to build up your library on a local (usually a network location that all your users can see) drive.  
I would suggest putting in a ticket with PTC or browsing in their support documents.  They may have a very old document that discusses the "online" option.

Virtual Interconnect is a vendor that does contract work in Schematics along with selling libraries and some add-on programs.

You can also build your own library (we do) so that the components look exactly like you want them to.

Top Tags