cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Schematics(lite) 4.0

SCHEnovice
2-Guest

Schematics(lite) 4.0

Hopefully this is the right place to ask these questions, however, I am having difficulty with two areas in Creo Schematics. 

First, I am not sure how to view my subscriptions for Creo at the company I work for. I'm wondering if we purchased the lite version of schematics or the full software. How do I check this?

Lastly, when creating a new design in (lite) schematics, I cannot access the central catalog and therefore have no components to select from in the catalog explorer. I can only access the components in the "get started" tab. Would anyone be able to explain how (if possible) this works?

Thank you, 

Alexander

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lars_F
12-Amethyst
(To:SCHEnovice)

Creo Schematic lite does not have the Central Catalog. More about that in article

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS38879?&language=en&posno=1&q=creo%20schematic%20lite&source=search

Easiest way to check what licenses you have is to ask from the company who sold you the licenses. You may be able to check the licenses from the support.ptc.com... "Tools -> Detailed License Repor"t But it needs some priviledges. For me this page says that 

- Insufficient Priviledges.

Then it reports my supervisors name and our previous maintainers name who has not been in our company for two years. Now we have outsources the software maintenance...

br, Lars

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Lars_F
12-Amethyst
(To:SCHEnovice)

Creo Schematic lite does not have the Central Catalog. More about that in article

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS38879?&language=en&posno=1&q=creo%20schematic%20lite&source=search

Easiest way to check what licenses you have is to ask from the company who sold you the licenses. You may be able to check the licenses from the support.ptc.com... "Tools -> Detailed License Repor"t But it needs some priviledges. For me this page says that 

- Insufficient Priviledges.

Then it reports my supervisors name and our previous maintainers name who has not been in our company for two years. Now we have outsources the software maintenance...

br, Lars

Top Tags