cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Selections not showing

okaraali
1-Newbie

Selections not showing

Hi guys, I am trying to use the blend tool and as you know it will ask for a sections then you do your thing and it makes it happen. however when I go and press Section the little drop down menu dose not aper and I cannot then use the feature. when I split the screen so I can see all windows on my desktop I shows the window is open but when I go and select that sections window it still dose not aper. and one point the window sis show but It was huge had to drag it along over and over just to find the button Any ideas?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Don't worry guys i found out how to do it

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Don't worry guys i found out how to do it

Top Tags