cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Sheetmetal punch form

drawlins
5-Regular Member

Sheetmetal punch form

Can anyone help me with this punch form.  It keeps failing regeneration every way I try it.  I also need to change the inside radius on the 2 bends to .01 from "thickness"  but the bends are deformed when I do.  Thanks in advance for any help.  I'm still learning.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
drawlins
5-Regular Member
(To:drawlins)

Any suggestions appreciated.  I'm still struggling with this one.

Thanks,

Don

Hi Don,

I didn't download the parts, but try reducing the accuracy or flipping the punch direction.

Thanks,

Amit

drawlins
5-Regular Member
(To:AmitDeshpande)

Hi Amit,

I was finally able to get the punch form to work.  Now I'm still struggling with the inner radius.  The part is made with a .010 inner radius but whenever I use any less than "thickness" the bend wants to deform.  Thanks for your reply.

Thanks,

Don

Top Tags