cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Showing datum axes in a drawing after they have been erased.

ptc-5148151
1-Newbie

Showing datum axes in a drawing after they have been erased.

I'm having a problem in a drawing that I haven't been able to figure out...

There were axes in a view that I didn't want in there, so I did: right-click>erase on those that I didn't want. Later I decided I needed one back so I tried: Show Model Annotations > Model Datums > All. When I try this the axes I erased do not appear again...

Is there an option I can change or a layer I need to turn on or anything short of making new axes in the model to resovle this issue?

I appreciate your input

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Use the drawing tree and activate the Annotation tab in the ribbon. The erased objects are now selectable in tree somewhere, most likely under a view heading. RMB will let you unerase.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Use the drawing tree and activate the Annotation tab in the ribbon. The erased objects are now selectable in tree somewhere, most likely under a view heading. RMB will let you unerase.

Antonius,

Thank you that is exactly what I was trying to do but I didn't know how!

Thanks again

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5148151)

Just becareful and remember the different between delete and erase:

Delete - gone

Erase - hidden

Yeah, that I understand. Which is why I was confused when I couldn't find where I hid them to.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags