cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Software BUG or Modelling Error

bponnusamy
1-Newbie

Software BUG or Modelling Error

Hi,

I've have a error in my design I don't know what caused it or how to get rid of it.

dbug.png

I've attached the part file for reference. When i try to edit a feature or delete a feature it is showing the error

"dbg_err_crash()"  This happens only when i try to edit or delete  features before the feature EXTRUDE

Can anybody solve this I'm using Creo1.0 I did open it in Creo2.0 still the Error occurs.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

please open a Case at PTC Support and send your model to PTC Support Engineer.

MH

Martin Hanák
mender
6-Contributor
(To:bponnusamy)

Confirming you want to open a case -- your Creo software is improperly configured, and they can assist in fixing that up.

Top Tags