cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Standard Hole in FT

mwimberly
6-Contributor

Standard Hole in FT

This is a repeat question but I have not had a solution to it yet so I am asking it again. Is there a way to table a "standard" tapped hole? With all the locked parameters and dimensions there is really no way to add any useful information to the table. We are currently using WF4 but if it can be done in any version of ProE/Creo let me know.

Thanks

Michael Wimberly
System Administrator, Sr, IS/Engineering Tools

T 513 881-4843 | M 513 833-3565 | F 513 881-5087 | -<">mailto:->
BAE Systems, 9113 Le Saint Drive, Fairfield, Ohio 45014 U.S.A.

P Before printing, think about the environment.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
mwimberly
6-Contributor
(To:mwimberly)

Sorry for the confusion on what type of table I was looking for with standard holes. I am looking to add standard tapped holes to a Family Table with the ability to change the size of the tapped hole thru the family table.

I hope this clears my question and I hope to get some responses whether it is resolving the problem or letting me know that it can't be done.

TIA

Michael Wimberly
System Administrator, Sr, IS/Engineering Tools

T 513 881-4843 | M 513 833-3565 | F 513 881-5087 | -<">mailto:->
BAE Systems, 9113 Le Saint Drive, Fairfield, Ohio 45014 U.S.A.

P Before printing, think about the environment.
Top Tags