cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Stent design: I managed to wrap the sketch but I can't extrude nor erase the cylinder

철박_10230212
4-Participant

Stent design: I managed to wrap the sketch but I can't extrude nor erase the cylinder

I'm currently using Creo 6 parametric and I managed to wrap the sketch around the cylinder but i cant extrude the sketch nor erase the cylinder because erasing the cylinder erases all the sketch what should I do to solve this?

Edit:  I have a solution for the cylinder I dont have to remove the cylinder from the files I just have to remove it by making an identical cylinder then, erase it.

2 REPLIES 2

Edit: I have a solution for the cylinder I dont have to remove the cylinder from the files I just have to remove it by making an identical cylinder then, erase it.

Hello,

I downloaded this model and tried to take a look but it's created in a student / educational licensed version of Creo so couldn't see it.

In general, this seems to be in the category of "construction" geometry which is needed for design but should not be shown.. Datums, construction lines, etc. are used in general. For this, it may make sense for your reference cylinder to be created as a surface rather than solid.  It can then be hidden specifically, or hidden due to the automatic placement of surface features on a layer which is blanked.

Top Tags