cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Summary: 64-bit Wildfire 4 & Ansys Workbench & Windchill

akelly
11-Garnet

Summary: 64-bit Wildfire 4 & Ansys Workbench & Windchill

I received a few positive responses regarding 64-bit, but no one seemed to be using Pro/Engineer files located in a Windchill workspace (although one person reported success while connected to a Pro/Intralink 3.x workspace).

I had a test system set up with
* Windows XPx64
* Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4 M140 x64
* Ansys Workbench 11 SP1 x64
* Ansys Workbench 12.1 x64
Pro/Engineer was connected to a Pro/Intralink 9.1 M030 server. The Pro/Engineer files were located in a Windchill workspace.

I had no problems attaching the Pro/Engineer geometry in Workbench or updating the geometry from Workbench after making changes to the Pro/E model.

Now, ready to upgrade one user to 64-bit to see how all of our other software behaves in a 64-bit environment.

Andrew Kelly, P.E. | Senior Engineer | Crane Aerospace & Electronics | +1 440 326 5555 | F: +1 440 284 1090

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags