cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Swapping two rows in a family table

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Swapping two rows in a family table

I know that two columns in a family table can be swapped, but is there a way to swap two rows in a family table.

I have seen people's uneasiness about taking a family table into Excel and back again with the possibilities of incomplete data transfers, so I would like to do this in Pro without bringing it into Excel.

Thanks, Dale

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

nice one. I also admit, in my office we do not have excell in many systems and there this excel function is not available. So this type of functionlity is really required.

Top Tags