cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Table Pattern not working in Creo 2

vkumar-10-11-123
1-Newbie

Table Pattern not working in Creo 2

I am working in Creo 2.

I want to edit a pattern table but I could not edit it, it says that "Cannot open file". What could be the reason? Even I am facing difficulty to create a new pattern table feature.

Please advise.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

when I click Edit button, Pro/TABLE editor opens. Rename your config.pro files temporarily and test Creo behavior.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi,

For me, When I click edit button, not opening any window. Instead of that it says that "Cannot open file".

bump.

Me too.

I get this when the working directory for Creo cannot be written to. You need permission to create the temp file the table editor works with.

Hi All,

I have changed the working directory by selecting the options-> environment-> working directory-> "c:\windows" to "c:\apps\creo\creo 3.0\M050\".

it is working fine

how do I determine what my working directory should be??? the location should depend on where creo was loaded?  Is there a specific folder I should be pointing to?

Hi,

working directory is the directory in which you want to save your data. For example:

C:\mycreodata

-OR-

C:\Users\Public\Documents

-OR-

any directory you create

You need full access rights to the directory to be able to create/delete files.

MH

Martin Hanák

found below link.  working directory seems to be right so tried changing the browser type (from Mozilla to Ie).  logged off/in couldn't get back in.  changed back to Mozilla, logged off/in. pattern tables are working, which I guess is all that really matters...

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS206558

thanks to everyone for your help.

Top Tags