cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Terminator tables in RSD8

pete3000
7-Bedrock

Terminator tables in RSD8

I wanted to express my sincere thanks for the terminator tables function in RSD 8. I am so happy with it.. the ablility to use wildcards "*" in the MATCH CONN MODEL_NAME and in other fields is really awesome. like "805592_*" instead of all the different instances having to be listed.

Modifying it in EXCEL as a CSV file is pretty darn nice too. My old TTB file i would open in Notepad and modify, but i had to be careful there.

My question then is, if we change a model_name in the connector, do i need to re-execute the terminator table? or is it live when the design gets regenerated (like updating labels on the sheet)?

Again, thx to the development team for this. I am loving it.

Pete

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Pete

You will have to re-apply

Thanks

Jim
Top Tags