cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Thicken while sketching sheemetal revolve (Creo 2.0 M050)

ptc-2936025
1-Newbie

Thicken while sketching sheemetal revolve (Creo 2.0 M050)

I have been looking but not finding an answer. I am trying to start a sheetmetal part with a revolve but I want to dimension to the ID in one section of the revolve, have a small offset and then dimension to the OD of the second section. In WF4 I can thicken while sketching and create these two dimensions. When in Creo 2.0 and while sketching my revolve section I can not select thicken (setup-feature tools-thicken) because it is grayed out. If I create a second (unattached) revolve section after my initial revolve I can thicken it because this feature is not grayed out. Why does Creo allow the use of thicken in a second revolve but not in the initial feature of a revolve sketch?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Eric,

This was an issue till Creo 2.0 M090 and corrected in M100. Check attached image

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Eric,

This was an issue till Creo 2.0 M090 and corrected in M100. Check attached image

Thank you. I will work on upgrading.

Top Tags