cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Thicken while sketching sheemetal revolve (Creo 2.0 M050)

ptc-2936025
1-Newbie

Thicken while sketching sheemetal revolve (Creo 2.0 M050)

I have been looking but not finding an answer. I am trying to start a sheetmetal part with a revolve but I want to dimension to the ID in one section of the revolve, have a small offset and then dimension to the OD of the second section. In WF4 I can thicken while sketching and create these two dimensions. When in Creo 2.0 and while sketching my revolve section I can not select thicken (setup-feature tools-thicken) because it is grayed out. If I create a second (unattached) revolve section after my initial revolve I can thicken it because this feature is not grayed out. Why does Creo allow the use of thicken in a second revolve but not in the initial feature of a revolve sketch?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Eric,

This was an issue till Creo 2.0 M090 and corrected in M100. Check attached image

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Eric,

This was an issue till Creo 2.0 M090 and corrected in M100. Check attached image

Thank you. I will work on upgrading.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags