cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

This is SOOOO hard ... A simple Extrude Sweep?

ptc-4912066
1-Newbie

This is SOOOO hard ... A simple Extrude Sweep?

I mean really. Creao 1.o was quiet simple. Why is it so d*** m complicated to draw a simple extrded prfile along a sketched path?

Seriuosly. Why is is so difficult.

I cant, and I MAN IA CANT make a simple extrudedsweep.

I have a solid poart... A simple cylinder... 1/2" in diamter x 2.0" long...I want to add onto said cylinder end a curved protrution the same diameter as the first feature of the cylinder. SIMPLE!!!

Its not like I am a new user here! WTF did they do...

Can someone send me a simple step by step to do this please?

i am so aggravated with 2.0.. I wish I never installed it to be honest.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

You can always go back

I'll see what I can do.

Hey Antonious..

tell me... can I actually go back to Creo 1.0 after creating parts in 2.0?

Didnt think one could EVER go backwards with created parts to a earlier revision, but who the F*** knows with Creo versions.

I don't know how extensive your Creo 2.0 library is, but you cannot open 2.0 parts in 1.0. Having said that, there are ways you can do this. I am not an expert on this but there is a app from PTC that does this. You might contact support to get an idea of how this is done.

I don't know that I would opt for going back to 1.0. I have used it and 2.0 is a lot more stable. PTC only made a few tweaks in the UI so overall, it should be the same.

SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:ptc-4912066)

You can open Creo 2.0 files in Creo 1.0 by using Granite CRI :

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS34964

You will have trouble if you try to make too tight a bend. But in general, this is fairly straight forward.

Video Link : 3649

...and this icon is your friend spell+check.JPG

Top Tags