cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Track Changes / Markup

rastheimer1
1-Newbie

Track Changes / Markup

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to understand how people are currently proposing and managing changes that are made throughout the life-cyle of a design. Please feel free to chime in with how you are managing this information today and what tools you use.

I've also posted some of the questions that I came up with in a survey. I've broken the survey down into categories in order to make them a more manageable size and so that you can respond to only the areas that are applicable to you.

Propose Changes

Review Proposed Changes

Document Changes & Types of Changes

History of Changes

If we have enough activity from this discussion thread I will consider creating a Track Changes group. Let me know if you think this would be useful.

Regards,

Rosemary

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags