cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Unable to add a drawing to workspace in Creo-2.0

sholennavar
1-Newbie

Unable to add a drawing to workspace in Creo-2.0

Hello

I  was trying to add a drawing to my workspace, but it wont add at all and shows the following error in the event management:

"The object with the following key was deleted or inaccessible: "wt.epm.EPMDocument:65626725"'

"Local cache for source "failedRequest" is having incomplete information for merge."

And if i try to add the same drawing with others login, it gets added without any issue.

Please provide any solution for this

Thank You

regards

Sumeet

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

This happens a lot of time in our company too. The user cache in the server need to be cleared and for this the server needs to be restarted. This is what i have been told and it had worked for us.

Hello

But how do i restart the server?

Regards

Sumeet

Your Admin needs to do this. But this will affect all users who are connected to this server during its downtime.

We restart the servers once in 2 weeks.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:sholennavar)

Check in all files from your workspace and remove them all. Switch to another workspace and delete the original workspace. Go to your local hard drive and find the workspace in your cache folder and delete it, too. Create a new workspace and open the drawing. It should now download.

If that does not work then reboot the server would be the next step.

I do not run a 24/7 operation so I reboot my servers every morning at 5AM. It may be overkill, but we do not see these problems.

Top Tags